Apr 30, 2008

Catchin' you up









Better late than never, I always say! These are pictures of our soccer trip to Boulder with Grandma and Grandpa! It was a beautiful spring day, near 75 degrees at game time! Andrews face was so red at the end I thought he was going to pass out! I think they lost this game by 1, but they won last weeks game to an undefeated team (so cool)! He has 2 more and then his season is done (also cool). After the game we took Mary and Russ to Cinzetti's in Denver, they loved it! Rick and I were on our cheat day, so we could eat anything we wanted. I still found myself looking for healthy stuff, which there really wasn't anything, so I ate my favorite... pizza and crepes!

We are in the final 2 1/2 weeks of school! We are all so ready for summer break, and I am so ready for the pool to be open!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Cassidy loves the picture of Madelynn, too cute! Finally a pic of Jill. That is why I love being the blogger, I never have to be in any pictures! :)

Barry and Shannon said...

cinzetti's is our favorite restaurant! their crepes are the best.

seanandkadi said...

SO cute! I am so excited for summer! Then I'll get to see you guys more!