May 28, 2008

A little Tyler time


Sox the Fox at the Sky Sox game! We took a couple of Tyler's friends from our neighborhood to the game this weekend, they were giving away fishing poles to the first five hundred kids so Rick thought it would be fun to take some friends since Madelynn and Andrew were gone.


It was freeeeeezing cold and windy when the sun went down~ this is why I am wearing my hood and using my purse as a blanket! I did have a blanket but one of the boys that came with us insisted on buying ice cream as his treat, well his whole body was literally shaking like he was having a seizure, so I caved and let him have my blanket!

Monday we were going to take Tyler and our cousins that were visiting to the Zoo, but again the weather wasn't that great and little Sean had a cold. Instead we took Tyler to bowl at Mr. Biggs, it was fun for Rick and I to spend some quality time with him.



Notice the ball not even close to the bumpers, Tyler is a little neurotic about bowling, he loves to win and get strikes!

1 comments:

Allison said...

Well who doesn't like to win and get strikes, Tyler is a smart kid.