Sep 16, 2008

Go Landsharks!

Madelynn and Tyler started doing the running club at school. What does the running club do, you ask? They run and run and run some more, and then they do a race with other clubs from different elementary schools. Monday night was their first race and they did awesome! Tyler had a rough start, he got going just a little too fast and tripped, but he hopped right up and took off like nothing happened. Madelynn did great, she started slow like I coached her (slow is my middle name), and she finished with that beautiful smile on her face~


Tyler and Madelynn getting all stretched out before the big race!
Tyler finishing his half mile race! Good form don't you think?
Madelynn finishing her mile race, also has great form!
Madelynn and her friend Denae, soon you'll see these two leading the pack!




1 comments:

Allison said...

I went for a run this morning and the whole time I was thinking about how I could start a running club at my school. I think that is the COOLEST idea. Cassidy would LOVE that!