Oct 27, 2008

Finally, a party for mom and dad! (that is what Tyler said)




























I didn't get the group picture with everyone, (technical difficulties) but here are a few of my friends that were there (everyone looked amazing)!
Rick and I went to a Haloween party as Mr. and Mrs. Jack Sparrow (or pirates). We had a blast, the Bullocks always put on a great party, food, games, and lots of laughs!
Rick actually grew his facial hair for two weeks just to have some authentic stubble for his costume, we had to color it in, but it looked great!

3 comments:

Barry and Shannon said...

barry would have to start growing out his facial hair now for next year to get anything worth while!

Lucy said...

You guys look cute. why can't i get into halloween? I see other people enjoying it...living it up...and yet I resist!

You've always had that very fun side of you.

Allison said...

Party for mom and dad indeed! I need one of those. Looks like you two had a great time and looked good doing it.