Oct 18, 2008

tag~ I'm it!

Well here is my picture! This is right after I ran the Bolder Boulder 10K in 2006. Of course I had showered and changed already, I don't allow pictures of me post trauma! I love running and have just recently rededicated myself to it! So after a night of everything chocolate I ran 4 miles this morning! If anyone wants to join me, let me know!

I tag Kadi, Amy, Angie, Natalei. All you have to do is pick folder #4 and picture #4 in that folder and then tell us what it's about!



2 comments:

Lucy said...

I think it's so funny that you showered and changed right after? You didn't want to show off your mighty fine legs for hours and hours? C'mon. Think of the injustice to all the gawkers there:)

Allison said...

I agree with Lucy, you should flaunt it after a race. Show everyone what they could look like if they were as dedicated as you!