Dec 19, 2008

That's the One!!!





Look at those.......BRAnches!! (what did you think I was going to say)

Well here it is in all the glory of the forest, before we chopped it to the ground! Our 5th annual tree cutting trip was successful again, we did have a few more tears and whiney children this year, but I am choosing to forget that part so that I will want to do it again next year.




We were on a mission to find a soft Douglas Fir, mainly because of the neverending pokes and scratches from our last years tree as we were trying to decorate it without drawing blood!
The kids found this cute little cabin to play around in!



We all loved spending time, we had lots of laughs, a few tears, and every year wouldn't be the same without this tradition!

3 comments:

Barry and Shannon said...

What a beautiful tree Charlie Brown!

Barry and Shannon said...

Barry says I'm rude. You know I'm just kidding! I love it! What a great tradition! You're kids will treasure those memories.

Allison said...

I am jealous, you think with all of the moutains around us we could go chop down a tree but they won't let us. It is quite the drive to cut down your own and NO WAY I am that festive.