Aug 13, 2007

While the kids are away, I finally have time to play!



Wow, what a hiatus I have taken from my old favorite way of communication! My kids are back in school and now I have to find things to do in order to stay sane! Of course I have taken way to long to get back into this blogging thing, so my first post you should just disregard! I could not figure out how to remove it, therefore I am just saying Don't waste your time reading it!



Before I go any further I need to give a shout out to my long lost bossom buddy! I missed your Birthday and feel like a loser! I love ya and hope you had an awesome Aug. 11th day!


We have had a fun summer, we had a baptism, a wedding, and many soccer tournaments! I kicked off the summer by running the Bolder Boulder, my adoring fans (my family) are so kind to sit and wait and cheer me on at the finish! Then we were off to the Rockies game, we were so sneaky and sat down on the bottom level under the shade of the Press boxes (our original cheap seats were on the 3rd level!

We spent half our summer break in Montana with loved ones, spent many days on the lake with my brother's new fabulous boat! My step sister and my step brother got married this summer! Madelynn was baptized! I was able to see all my brothers and their lovely wives (Pfista Sista's)! We went camping with my Dad and Linda at Seeley lake! Wow what a beautiful place, I mentioned to Rick there was a golf course there if we ever move back to MT.


Now we are back in the swing of the school year and hope you all had a terrific summer also!

I will get back to posting during the week and hope you tune in!




1 comments:

Lucy said...

I'll just get this comment thing rolling for ya! Hooray for the new blog! I am expecting greatness;-)!