Oct 21, 2007

Fall 4 Sure!!

Today we woke to a couple inches of snow on the ground! I love when this happens on Sunday, we have all afternoon to snuggle in blankets and eat comfort food and just stay inside and veg! We watched some fun old Haloween-type movies (Beetlejuice, Gremlins) I remember being so scared of Gremlins when I was young, but my kids thought it was great, hopefully there won't be any nightmares tonight!



After dinner we carved pumpkins. My kids love doing this, but besides Andrew, they are still to little to really do their own. Rick was helping with Madelynn's pumpkin and when he was done and in the other room I redid it a little! He wasn't to thrilled with me, I think he called me something like a control freak! I have no idea where he got that idea, apparantly it's not okay for a mom to want better for her child! I did make him some cookies to say I was sorry, I think he likes me again!

1 comments:

Lucy said...

I didn't really know you were a control freak. When did that start??? Well...in any case, the pumpkins look fab.