Oct 21, 2007

Cause for Celebration!


Saturday afternoon was Andrew's second to last soccer game in Denver, and they WON!!!! The score was 3-0, the reason for the celebration is this was their first win this season. The boys are a brand new team, meaning this is the first year they have played together and they really showed that they are going to be a force to reckon with next season! Andrew is a striker and sometimes midfield, he is such a great player! Rick said that I was practically playing the game with them on Saturday because I was so excited and getting kind of loud... hopefully Andrew wasn't too embarrased by his mom (just wait till he gets into the higher leagues, you might have to tie me to my chair)! The other picture is Rick and his cousins, Bobby and Kevin, they were so kind to come over and cheer Drew on! Rick doesn't normally dress so formal for a game, he was just at the Temple with our youth group.
















So for the celebration, we went to a place called Cinzzetti's.

They have a fabulous Italian buffet, everything you could think of and more! Rick and Drew had been before, so they knew to pace themselves, but Tyler, Madelynn and I went to town! I did make everyone start out with a salad, so then I didn't feel like an aweful mother when the kids kept going back for more dessert.


Rick was cracking up that I brought my camera in, but I am trying to be a true blogger.... nothing is off limits!
























1 comments:

Lucy said...

You are a true blogger and I'm glad you took your camera. Posts with pictures really do mean more. I need to take a lesson in that.

Yummmy. Cinzettis.

Way to go Andrew. YOu must have your mom's moves.