Oct 19, 2007

T.G.I.F

Today was a day of pure fun, Mr. Biggs style!
We (meaning my kids plus the boys that I watch) met my friend Kadi and her two adorable kids at Mr. Biggs. We were a bit put off by the winter hours, they open all the attractions at noon, and we arrived all eager and rarin' to go at 11:20. So needless to say, we enjoyed almost an hour of their wonderful pizza buffet, we kept telling the kids to eat until they were beyond stuffed! Now this is where my rookie bloggerness shows, If I would have remembered my camera, I would have taken a picture of Madelynn enjoying 2 apple pie desserts and a brownie, that girl can down the sweets (I wonder where she gets that from)? When we were all sufficiently full, the older boys took there passes and went off for some unsupervised fun and the rest of us headed to the bowling alley where they stuck us in the farthest corner, they must have noticed the little angels that were running around and thought they should be corralled somehow. Here I would have taken a picture of Tyler jumping for joy when he knocked all the pins down, I do believe bowling is an underappreciated sport, I was thinking that I should get Madelynn and wrist guard to help her form along! Hee Hee
Then we go to the arcade, spend a ton of money in hopes of recieving the coveted pink tickets, because if you get 100, you could pick a prize like a little plastic ball, or a little hackey sack! What a rip off! Kadi and I discussed doing Dance, Dance Revolution, but we thought the young man that was already displaying his unique talents as a back up dancer for his own imaginary rock star wouldn't want to be shown up by a couple of moms! Last, but not least, we headed to the go carts where we drove like our lives depended on it. Madelynn and I were behind Averi and Kadi, you aren't supposed to bump, but what fun is that! The gentlemen running the ride was lost in deep thought or something because we were seriously driving in the circle for what seemed like ten minutes, I was a little nauseated when we were done! I definately would have taken a picture of Madelynn's face when I bumped into the other car, she was shocked that her mother would break the rules... priceless!

0 comments: