Oct 19, 2007

The "5 Things" Tag!

FIVE THINGS I WAS DOING TEN YEARS AGO:

I was already a mom to a one year old Andrew

I was working as a receptionist at the Country Club of Colorado. This was my favorite job ever, access to the Country Club lifestyle, great friends that I worked with, free massages, and unlimited food supply down at the restaraunt below our office (the best split pea soup)!

Rick and I spent a lot of time with his mom and stepdad, they were such a huge support to us in those early years of marriage!

Having the energy to get up at 5 a.m. to take Drew to the daycare, go to work, pick him up and then work out before we went home! I could never do that today

Going to lots of Air Force events, basketball, football, hockey! We became instant fans, Andrew's first basketball game was at 5 weeks old and he still loves going!


FIVE THINGS ON TO-DO LIST TODAY:

Get things prepared for my sharing time on Sunday

Pay a couple bills

Fold and put away clean clothes (about 5 loads worth)

Take kids to Mr. Biggs

Take Drew to soccer



FIVE THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE:

Get out of Debt

Take our whole family (both sides) on a cruise

Buy my dream house and dream car and my dream boat

Purchase land for Rick to build his own golf course

Invest for our future and live happily ever after


FIVE THINGS I WOULD NEVER WEAR AGAIN:

A bikini

Sweater Dress

Leather pants, unless Rick and I became bikers when we retire

Pegged jeans (you know when we used to fold over the cuff and roll up)

jelly shoes or anything that remotely resembles them


FIVE FAVORITE TOYS:

Computer

Ipod

DVR

Jewelry making stuff

My brothers boat (I don't know if that counts, but I so want one)


FIVE PEOPLE TO TAG:

Kadi
Allison
Shannon
Carri
Angie

0 comments: