Feb 13, 2008

How I Love You, Let Me Count the Ways





In the spirit of February 14th, I would feel guilty if I didn't give my eternal sweetheart a piece of my mind! (in a good way of course, hence the title)



~ You had the courage to talk to a stranger and ask for her phone number!

~ You sent roses after my soccer games and won my heart!

~ You are always my biggest fan and best friend!

~ Your never ending happiness can calm any of my worries or sadness!

~ You work so hard to take care of your family (and my shopping addiction)!

~ You love me and the kids like that was all you were meant to do in your lifetime!



~ You still warm my heart and make me feel like nothing else is important but us!


Happy Valentines Day!!!

2 comments:

Lucy said...

That Rick is a keeper! You knew way before the rest of us did...which just goes to show how wise you are.

Love that you are in love...and loved back.

Allison said...

and wife of the year! Stop it, you are making the rest of us look bad!