Mar 27, 2009

Finally, a picture of Tyler in his new glasses. He always has to be silly!


I have a great recipe for rolls, it makes so much dough I can get 3 dozen rolls, plus 2 1/2 dozen cinnamon rolls! It only takes about an hour to make the dough, and wahllaa~!!


Friday morning after the snow storm, we really need this moisture, but man is it frigid outside! Andrew and Rick were supposed to go on their scout campout tonight, thankfully they cancelled it!
What I love most about Spring!
I hope you all have a great weekend. We are going up to the ski hill on Monday, I am keeping my fingers crossed for some sunshine! The kids have one more week of Spring break, I am trying to find cheap, fun things to do, but those two words often don't go hand in hand!
Andrew had his GI doctor appt. yesterday, he will go in for blood work, and get an ultrasound and a test that looks at his upper GI as liquid is going down. I will let you know what the results are after his follow up appt. in April.




2 comments:

Price Family Adventures!!! said...

You need to share that great recipe for cinnamon rolls they look delicious. I love the tulips to bad we can't see them in the yard yet. We did need the snow but it is cold out there.

Allison said...

Show off!!! Always posting your baking abilities, I am so jealous! Can you mail rolls to me and have them get here tasting as delicious as they look online? ;)