Mar 11, 2009

So today I am cleansing.

I have been doing Isagenix for a little over a month now, I have lost about 8 pounds, but to truely get the effects of the program, you should cleanse at least every 9 days. Well I have only done it 2 times. It is so hard to find a day that works for me, the first time I did the cleanse I was so set on doing it 100% that I took a really long walk (Bad Idea) to get my mind off the task at hand! Well needless to say, I am staying home this time, I have a headache, my stomach is growling, and I have no motivation to do the 50 things I should be doing around the house. Sounds like fun, right!? Well I guess when I wake up tomorrow morning and step on the scale, I will feel triumph over my hunger pains! I just hope tomorrow comes soon!

Well back to my online shopping~ I have to admit this does make me feel better! When the packages start coming, I will truely be able to tell Rick I was not in my right mind when I was purchasing these adorable sandals!

5 comments:

Cumorah said...

You are a stronger woman than I am girl! I hope you wake up in the morning, and all of your dreams have come true! Isn't that what the package of Isagenix guarantees? It better if you have to go through this to get it! Good luck!

Cumorah said...

P.S. I already think you look fabulous!

Lucy said...

You are far too stunning to need to do this. You look fabulous and eight pounds is too much for you to lose.

Is it like taking a major laxative?

Jill said...

Thanks ladies for the kind words! I reread my post and man I need a self image boost, I didn't think I was so obsessed.

It's not a laxative, but a dietary supplement drink that you mix with water and drink four times a day. It doesn't make you have loose bowels, so that is good.

Allison said...

I don't understand where you are getting 8 pounds to loose Jill. Everytime I see you you look fab. Stop cleansing and eat!