Sep 7, 2007

FRIDAY

I love Friday! I think most people do, but as for my family, they look forward to Friday as much as mom does because it almost gaurantees a "good mood" from me! Now don't get me wrong, I am not a grouch the other six days of the week.





Take today for instance: I played pool with Tyler for almost 2 hours! We had a great time, we laughed, I tried to show him the correct way to hold the pool stick (is that correct terminology).



- The weather was beautiful, not too hot, not too cool. My friend from Mesa called and said that they were only in the 90's today! I think this is the first time that I am really appreciating the change of seasons.

Now I have to sequey into this next picture:

This summer when we were in Montana visiting my family, Andrew went on quite a few bike rides with Grandpa and Grandma or whoever happened to be up for it. One day we rode to the park and Andrew mentioned that he didn't like the particular bike he was riding because the seat hurt his "balls". O. k, if you don't have a boy you probably can't appreciate this story, and if your son isn't quite as candid with you as my 10 year old is (you are lucky)! So I relayed his comment to Grandma Linda and had a chuckle and dropped it before it became the topic of conversation between all the younger siblings and cousins (very impressionable 4 year olds)! So today Andrew recieved a letter from Grandma, and this article was inclosed:


Andrew had a good laugh and loves that his Grandparents in MT, are looking out for his 'boy problems'.

There also was a picture of a man that had put a snake through his nose and out his mouth! That was pretty cool stuff too!


1 comments:

Lucy said...

Got to love MT! My boys aren't quite so blunt...yet. But...I'm glad there is a solution to his problem;-).

Have a wonderful weekend!