Oct 10, 2007

Catch up Time!!

Where do I even begin!

Well it is Fall Break for our school district and so I have some time to sit down and blog, but I am really hiding out in the office to get some peace and quiet!


I guess I should go back a couple weeks to our outing to Wyoming to watch our nephew K.C. play football. We drove up with Rick's mom and met his Sister and her boys for the game. It was a great night for football, even though the team we were cheering for got smoked! We had a good time and got to visit and the kids got to play. The most interesting part of the trip was the accomodations that the little town of Glenrock, WY had for us! We checked in to the one motel they have which was recently taken over by a bunch of crazies! Our rooms were fine to sleep in for one night, but it was one of those places where you wish you would have brought your own sheets and blankets! We did get brand new towells though, I wouldn't want to have seen the old ones! Our downstairs neighbors were quite the partiers so about 3 am K.C. took matters into his own hands and called the police. So needless to say we were quite tired the next day from the lack of sleep, and for me I just kept thinking about what was crawling around in the mattress we were on!
This is us happy to be out of the less than accomadating motel!

We did find a cute little diner with great food, a far cry from the first place we tried where the waitress didn't even look up at us or offer to seat us, so we left!

1 comments:

Lucy said...

Looks like fun. it also looks like the kind of place Carl would have had our family stay at when I was growing up. I've loved having control and picking nicer hotels. Because...you had every right to question those mattresses!